During law school, Rob worked as a student-attorney in Georgetown’s Civil Rights Clinic and as a legal intern at various civil rights and legal aid organizations in Washington, DC.
"Between the fantastic team and the incredible opportunities for gaining experience Sanford Heisler Sharp, LLP provides to new attorneys, I cannot think of a better place to work as a socially conscious lawyer.”
Sanford Heisler Sharp represented me in my gender discrimination claims against my former employer, a law firm where I was a partner. I am grateful to Kate Mueting and Rob Van Someren Greve for fighting for me aggressively and efficiently and attaining my freedom to move on. It was an honor to have them represent me in negotiations and mediation, and I certainly sing their praises to those who may need help. L.M., Former Client
Rob Van Someren Greve is an Associate in the Washington, DC office of Sanford Heisler Sharp, LLP, a national law firm with offices in the District of Columbia, New York, California, Tennessee, and Maryland. He received his J.D. cum laude from Georgetown University Law Center and his Ph.D. and undergraduate degree from the University of Amsterdam.
Mr. Van Someren Greve first joined Sanford Heisler Sharp as a Summer Associate in 2017. During law school, he worked as a student-attorney in Georgetown’s Civil Rights Clinic and as a legal intern at various civil rights and legal aid organizations in Washington, DC. He also served as the editor-in-chief of the Georgetown Journal on Poverty Law and Policy.
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 2018, cum laude
- Ph.D., University of Amsterdam, 2012
- Drs., University of Amsterdam, 2006, cum laude
- Civil Rights Clinic
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- Transamerica Inks $5.4M Deal To Settle ERISA Class Action
- Navistar Settles Marine Corps Fraud Case For $50M
- Sanford Heisler Sharp Announces $50 Million Settlement In False Claims Act Case Against Navistar Defense and Navistar International
- Rob Van Someren Greve Co-Authors Article in Benefits Law Journal
- ERISA Victory for Sanford Heisler Sharp at U.S. Supreme Court
- Sanford Heisler Sharp Promotes Felicia Gilbert to San Francisco Managing Partner