Prior to joining Sanford Heisler Sharp, Rebecca served as a fellow in the ACLU Women’s Rights Project.
"I joined Sanford Heisler Sharp to continue using legal tools to challenge racial and gender injustices, vindicate my clients’ rights, and hold those in power accountable."
You probably hear this all the time but thank you so much, this is indeed closure. I appreciate very much the results (which is more than I expected) but more the support and sensitivity Rebecca, Nicole, Jeremy and your firm have shown. A Former Client
Rebecca Ojserkis is an Associate in the New York office of Sanford Heisler Sharp, LLP. She received her J.D. from Yale Law School and her B.A. from Amherst College.
Prior to joining Sanford Heisler Sharp, Rebecca served as a fellow in the ACLU Women’s Rights Project. At the ACLU, she litigated challenges to the Trump administration’s regulations on sexual harassment in education, its immigration detention practices, and corporate policies that discriminated against pregnant workers. Rebecca also clerked for the Honorable Diane P. Wood of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit and the Honorable Sidney H. Stein of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York.
During law school, Rebecca was an editor of the Yale Law Journal and engaged in litigation and advocacy as a member of the Veterans Legal Services Clinic, the Reproductive Rights & Justice Project, and the Liman Project. Prior to law school, Rebecca worked in post-traumatic stress and anxiety clinical research and care at Massachusetts General Hospital.
- J.D., Yale Law School, 2017
- B.A., Amherst College, 2012
- Veterans Legal Services Clinic
- Reproductive Rights and Justice Project
- Honorable Diane P. Wood, the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- Honorable Sidney H. Stein, the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- New York, 2018
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York