The lawyers at Sanford Heisler Sharp, LLP regularly achieve newsworthy results. As a trusted source for print, broadcast and electronic media in the United States and abroad, we are available to provide information as background or on the record for reporters and editors on breaking and ongoing legal matters.
If you are a member of the media and are interested in speaking with a Sanford Heisler Sharp attorney for commentary or expert analysis, please contact Jamie Moss at email@example.com, (201) 493-1027 or (201) 788-0142.
Latest Press Releases
- Counsel for Tenants in Gateway Plaza Residents Litigation Seek Class Certification
- Despite Years of Successful Growth, Nashville’s Airport President and CEO, Rob Wigington, Terminated After Undergoing Liver Transplant Surgery
- Sanford Heisler Sharp LLP Files Pay Equity Suit in California
- Sanford Heisler Sharp Files Complaint For Racketeering, Wage and Hour Violations, and Other Claims Against GA Telesis and CEO Abdol Moabery
- Sanford Heisler Sharp Files Title IX Lawsuit Against Columbia University and Noted History Professor, William V. Harris
- Sanford Heisler Sharp Files $700 Million ERISA Class Action Against General Electric Company And General Electric Retirement Savings Plan
- Sanford Heisler Sharp Takes on Equifax in Tennessee
- Sanford Heisler Sharp Takes On Equifax In Data Breach And Privacy Class Action
- Sanford Heisler Sharp Asks Federal Court to Compel Oracle to Arbitrate Wage Claims
- Sanford Heisler Sharp and Tech Giant Qualcomm Receive Final Approval of $19.5 Million Gender Discrimination Settlement
- Metro airport authority fires CEO at board meeting
- Pay Equity PAGA Suit Alleges Gender Bias At Calif. Co.
- Chadbourne Must Produce Info About Partners’ Pay And Pull
- Lawsuit alleging General Electric ripped off its workers shows the pitfalls of 401(k) plans
- Locals jump into Equifax class action fray
- Hack Noted, Equifax Cuts Back Website
- Chadbourne’s Move Could Shift Dynamic Of Bias Suits
- ERISA: Why the Fiduciary Rule Is Not a New Idea
- Attorney Wants Conn. Equifax Cases Consolidated in California
- Sanford Heisler Sharp Files Complaint For Racketeering, Wage & Hour Violations, And Other Claims Against GA Telesis & CEO Abdol Moabery
Chinese News Room
- Sexual Harassment in the Workplace: An Overview
- Private Insurance Whistleblower Law: The California Insurance Frauds Prevention Act
- Weren’t More White Collar Workers Supposed to Be Eligible for Overtime Pay?
- To Close the Gender Wage Gap, Close the Information Gap
- Constructive Discharge: When a Resignation is Really a Firing
- The Importance of Whistleblowing in a Post-9/11 America
- New York’s New Paid Family Leave Program: What You Need to Know
- Barriers to Success for Women in Law Firms
- How Healthcare Companies Use Kickbacks to Influence Medical Decisions
- Can Companies Transfer Assets to New Corporations to Avoid Civil Penalties Assessed Under the False Claims Act?