The lawyers at Sanford Heisler Sharp, LLP regularly achieve newsworthy results. As a trusted source for print, broadcast and electronic media in the United States and abroad, we are available to provide information as background or on the record for reporters and editors on breaking and ongoing legal matters.
If you are a member of the media and are interested in speaking with a Sanford Heisler Sharp attorney for commentary or expert analysis, please contact Jamie Moss at email@example.com, (201) 493-1027 or (201) 788-0142.
Latest Press Releases
- ERISA Victory for Sanford Heisler Sharp at U.S. Supreme Court
- Tenet Healthcare and Desert Regional Medical Center Settle False Claims Act Suit with Federal Government
- Sanford Heisler Sharp Promotes Felicia Gilbert to San Francisco Managing Partner
- Victims of GirlsDoPorn.com Awarded Nearly $13 Million after Ninety-Nine Day Bench Trial in California Superior Court
- New York-Based Company Nagan Construction Settles False Claims Act Suit With Federal and New York State Government
- DC Federal Court Unseals $1 Billion-plus Whistleblower Suit against Navistar Defense and Navistar International
- Sanford Heisler Sharp Attorneys Receive Recognition in Latest Guide by Best Lawyers®
- BREAKING: GirlsDoPorn Defendants Criminally Indicted by Feds
- Sanford Heisler Sharp, LLP Investigates Suicide at Facebook
- “Girls Do Porn” Trial Begins Today in Southern California
- Law360’s 2020 Employment Editorial Board Members
- 17,000-Member Class OK’d In Transamerica ERISA Suit
- Workers Blast Home Depot’s Attack On Would-Be 401(k) Class
- Walgreens Can’t Dodge Most Of $300M Retirement Plan Suit
- Frederick County to sue drugmakers, distributors
- The Execution of Nick Sutton
- Sexual misconduct lawsuit settlement unique for class size
- Roger Stone Judge Strikes Blow For Judicial Independence
- War of Words Follows Class Action Retreat in MoFo ‘Mommy Track’ Suit
- ‘Changed’ Tennessee Death Row Inmate Facing the Electric Chair has Prison Staff, Victims’ Relatives Appealing for Clemency
Chinese News Room
- Coronavirus and the Americans with Disabilities Act: Unpacking Recent EEOC Guidance
- What Antidiscrimination Laws Protect Volunteer Healthcare Providers in New York?
- Can I be Fired for Refusing to Report to Work During the Coronavirus Pandemic?
- The Risk of Fraud as the Nation Responds to Coronavirus
- Discrimination and Harassment in Graduate School: What Laws Protect You
- S.E.C. Regulates Initial Coin Offerings
- Wait, Don’t They Have to Pay Me for That?!: The Compensability of Pre- and Post-Shift Screenings
- Working Women in the United States Face Gender Discrimination, According to World Bank Study
- Schrödinger’s Job Offer: When An Employer Takes Back A Job Offer By Pretending It Never Existed