The lawyers at Sanford Heisler Sharp, LLP regularly achieve newsworthy results. As a trusted source for print, broadcast and electronic media in the United States and abroad, we are available to provide information as background or on the record for reporters and editors on breaking and ongoing legal matters.
If you are a member of the media and are interested in speaking with a Sanford Heisler Sharp attorney for commentary or expert analysis, please contact Jamie Moss at email@example.com, (201) 493-1027 or (201) 788-0142.
Latest Press Releases
- Sanford Heisler Sharp Ranked By Benchmark Litigation as National “Top Tier” Firm in Labor & Employment
- Eleven Sanford Heisler Sharp Lawyers Included in 2020 Lawdragon’s 500 Leading Plaintiff Employment Lawyers
- Sanford Heisler Sharp Honored with CAIR 2020 Impacting Justice Award
- Sanford Heisler Sharp, LLP Adds Additional Plaintiff and Class Representative to $100 Million Gender Discrimination and Sexual Harassment Class Action Against Schlumberger Technology Corporation
- CDM Smith, Inc. and CDM Federal Programs Corporation Settle False Claims Act Suit with Federal Government
- Sanford Heisler Sharp Files $10 Million Lawsuit Against The Waterford School for Failure to Protect Female Student With Disabilities Raped by Male Classmate
- Sanford Heisler Sharp’s New York Managing Partner is Firm’s Newest Law360 Rising Star in Employment
- At Schlumberger, Oil Rigs and Women Don’t Mix: Sanford Heisler Sharp Files $100 Million Gender Discrimination and Hostile Work Environment Class Action Against Schlumberger Technology Corporation
- Federal Court Rules Trump Administration Must Provide Fair Hearings for Immigrants
- Sanford Heisler Sharp Files $5 Million Discrimination Suit on Behalf of Former Metropolitan Police Detective Against Superior Architecture and Construction
- 4 Tips For Crafting An Airtight Parental Leave Policy
- Another Open Letter: Lawyer Suing Goldman Sachs Calls For End to Arbitration Requirements
- Ex-MoFo Attys Blast Firm’s Bid To End Maternity Bias Claims
- Ex-MoFo associates push to keep bias claims alive in ‘mommy track’ lawsuit
- MoFo Women Lawyers Push Back on Firm’s Bid to Nix Sex Bias Suit
- The American Lawyer Industry Awards Finalists Are Announced
- The Many Ways Private Employee Speech Is Protected
- Case Law Likely Undercuts DOL’s Microsoft Diversity Probe
- Benchmark Litigation Reviews – Sanford Heisler Sharp
- Whether Employees Can Be Fired for Participating in Peaceful Protests
Chinese News Room
- The Impact of the New Title IX Regulations on K-12 Schools
- If You Blow the Whistle on Securities or Accounting Fraud, the SEC Has Just Made It More Likely that You Will Receive the Statutory Maximum Award
- Executive Order 13950 Threatens Workplace Diversity and Inclusion Trainings
- Should Your 401(k) Plan Invest in Private Equity?
- Victim of a Biased HR Investigation? You’ve Got Rights!
- Confidentiality Provisions: What You Need to Know and the Unique Strategy of the Trump Campaign
- Is Caste Discrimination Illegal in the United States?
- EEOC: Employees Recovering From Opioid Addiction Are Protected From Discrimination
- More than a Reasonable Accommodation: The New York City Human Rights Law’s Protections for Workers with Disabilities
- New Maryland Law Prohibits Employers from Asking Job Applicants for Wage History