The lawyers at Sanford Heisler Sharp, LLP regularly achieve newsworthy results. As a trusted source for print, broadcast and electronic media in the United States and abroad, we are available to provide information as background or on the record for reporters and editors on breaking and ongoing legal matters.
If you are a member of the media and are interested in speaking with a Sanford Heisler Sharp attorney for commentary or expert analysis, please contact Jamie Moss at email@example.com, (201) 493-1027 or (201) 788-0142.
Latest Press Releases
- Page County Joins the Fight Against the Opioid Industry
- Court Grants Preliminary Approval of Settlement in Rabbi Freundel Secret Videotaping Case
- Sanford Heisler Sharp Wins Class Certification on Behalf of Alaska Telecom Sales Employees Suing for Unpaid Overtime
- Sanford Heisler Sharp Files $50 Million Sexual Harassment Lawsuit Against Columbia University and Tom Harford, Former Dean of Students of the School of General Studies
- Sanford Heisler Sharp Announces $14.25 Million Class Action Settlement In Case of Voyeuristic Rabbi Freundel
- Galax and Giles County Join the Fight Against the Opioid Industry: Lawsuit Alleges Defendants’ Illegal Practices Devastated SW Virginia Communities
- Sanford Heisler Sharp Announces $2.4 Million Settlement of Overland Solutions Class Action
- Washington County Joins the Fight Against the Opioid Industry
- Sanford Heisler Sharp Wins $1.25 Million Jury Award for Former Columbia University Professor, Enrichetta Ravina
- Sanford Heisler Sharp Wins Jury Verdict of Liability for Retaliation Against Columbia Business School Professor, Geert Bekaert, and Columbia University
- Page County Joins the Fight Against the Opioid Industry: Lawsuit Alleges Defendants’ Illegal Practices Devastated Virginia County
- Supervisors discuss education, mental health
- Pittsylvania County hires law firm to file suit against opioid manufacturers
- Freundel settlement gets preliminary approval
- $50 million sexual harassment lawsuit shines light on Columbia’s staff-student sex policy
- Merck Workers Defend Class Claims In $250M Sex Bias Suit
- Best Law Firm of the Year and Attorney of the Year Award Finalists
- Opioid MDL Stakes Rise For Pharmacy Benefit Cos.
- Voyeur Rabbi’s Victims to Get $25,000 Each
- Former Nashville judge speaks with Donald Trump about clemency, criminal justice reform
Chinese News Room
- NYU Lawsuit Highlights Potential Problems with Sexual Harassment and Assault Investigations
- The EEOC’s #MeToo Moment
- Why Maryland Lawmakers Should Accept the PA Grand Jury’s Recommendations on Priest Abuse
- Dos and Don’ts to Consider Before Calling an Employment Lawyer
- Antidiscrimination Laws Can Help Combat Racial and Ethnic Discrimination in Medicine
- The Opioid Epidemic: Its Causes and How Communities Can Fight Back
- It’s Great You Have a 401(k) – But Who’s Minding the Store?
- Lawyers Too: Recent Developments in the Legal Profession’s #MeToo Moment
- Are There Any Exceptions to the Statute of Limitations for Civil Claims of Sexual Abuse Victims in Maryland?
- When Do the Civil Claims of Sexual Abuse Victims in Maryland Expire Under State Law?