The lawyers at Sanford Heisler, LLP regularly achieve newsworthy results. As a trusted source for print, broadcast and electronic media in the United States and abroad, we are available to provide information as background or on the record for reporters and editors on breaking and ongoing legal matters.
If you are a member of the media and are interested in speaking with a Sanford Heisler attorney for commentary or expert analysis, please contact Jamie Moss at firstname.lastname@example.org or (201) 493-1027.
Latest Press Releases
- National Civil Rights Law Firm, Sanford Heisler, Adds Former Federal Chief Judge Kevin Sharp as New Named Partner and Managing Partner of Nashville Office
- Sanford Heisler, LLP Files Wage and Hour Class Action in California Superior Court Against Overland Solutions on Behalf of Insurance Inspectors
- Sanford Heisler, LLP Files Amended Complaint and Expands $50 Million Class Action Against MetLife for Failing to Pay Overtime
- Sanford Heisler’s Race Discrimination Class Action Against the U.S. Marshals Service Advances Closer to Trial
- Sanford Heisler Helps Protect Incarcerated Youth in Syracuse Justice Center Jail
- Oracle Hit With $150 Million Class Action Over Lost Commissions
- Sanford Heisler, LLP Files $50 Million Nationwide Class Action Lawuit Against MetLife for Failing to Pay Overtime
- Sanford Heisler is New Lead Counsel in Female Partner Gender Discrimination Class Action Against the Sedgwick Law Firm
- Sanford Heisler Obtains Damages Award Against High-Profile Financial Advisor Kyle Harrington
- Sanford Heisler, LLP Adds Female Former Partner of Chadbourne & Parke LLP as Second Named Plaintiff and Class Representative in $155 Million Gender Discrimination Class Action
- Sex Discrimination Takeaways From Hively V. Ivy Tech
- Chadbourne Votes Out Partner Behind Gender Bias Suit
- Chadbourne Kicks Out Partner Suing Them Over Gender Discrimination
- Chadbourne Partnership Vote to Expel Partner Postponed
- Chadbourne Litigator Suing Firm Will Learn Fate Thursday
- Kerrie Campbell – Will She Be Gretchen Carlson of Legal Sector?
- Sanford Heisler Sharp
- Civil Rights Firm Sanford Heisler Adds Ex-Fed. Judge
- Federal judge steps down and denounces mandatory minimum sentences
- Sanford Heisler Firm Adds Name Partner, New Office With Judge’s Hire
Chinese News Room
- Can A Fired Employee be a Whistleblower in a False Claims Act Case?
- New Laws Prohibit Employers from Asking Job Applicants about Their Salary Histories
- Join the Experts for a Conversation About the Gender Pay Gap
- Tell-Tale Signs of Independent Contractor Misclassification
- Should Blowing the Whistle on Tax Fraud Be Treated Differently?
- Pumping on the Job -The Rights of Breastfeeding Employees
- People with Criminal Records “Need Not Apply”: Criminal Background Checks and Race Discrimination
- Being PIPed?! Dos and Don’ts
- Investment Fraud – Traps for the Unwary
- Gender Discrimination? Because Makeup Doesn’t Grow on Trees