The lawyers at Sanford Heisler Sharp, LLP regularly achieve newsworthy results. As a trusted source for print, broadcast and electronic media in the United States and abroad, we are available to provide information as background or on the record for reporters and editors on breaking and ongoing legal matters.
If you are a member of the media and are interested in speaking with a Sanford Heisler Sharp attorney for commentary or expert analysis, please contact Jamie Moss at email@example.com, (201) 493-1027 or (201) 788-0142.
Latest Press Releases
- “Girls Do Porn” Trial Begins Today in Southern California
- Sanford Heisler Sharp Files ERISA Class Case Against Walgreen Co. Seeking Approximately $300 Million on Behalf of More Than 100,000 Retirement Plan Beneficiaries
- JOINT PRESS RELEASE: Dartmouth College and Nine Current and Former Dartmouth Students Announce Settlement of Title IX Class Action
- Pharmacy Benefit Managers Implement Critical Changes to Nationwide Practices That Promote Safe Opioid Prescribing Following Injunction Motion Filed in Opioid Litigation
- Sanford Heisler Sharp Files Case Against Venture Capital Group
- Sanford Heisler Sharp Files $20 Million Gender Discrimination and Retaliation Suit on Behalf of the General Counsel and Executive Vice President of EXL Service Holdings, Inc. Against the Company and Its Senior Officers
- Qui Tam Relator Represented by Sanford Heisler Sharp Earns 19% of $545,000 Settlement Paid by Fortinet, Inc. for Violations of U.S. Trade Agreements Act
- Sanford Heisler Sharp Adds Paul Blankenstein as a Partner in Washington, D.C.
- Sanford Heisler Sharp Files $200+ Million Class and Collective Action Against Jones Day
- Fauquier County Joins the Fight Against the Opioid Industry: Lawsuit Alleges Defendants’ Illegal Practices Devastated Virginia County
- San Diego Porn Website Owner’s Whereabouts Unknown
- Boss Betty Brief: Rest in Interviewing Prowess, Cokie Roberts, plus Mary Barra in the hot seat & more
- Jones Day Grudgingly OKs Sex Bias Suit Expansion
- With potent impacts in rural areas, road to opioid addiction recovery often paved with many difficult twists and turns
- Rising Star: Sanford Heisler’s Kate Mueting
- Medicaid Fraud Claims Against Bon Secours Trimmed
- 4 Years Later, Law Grad Suing GirlsDoPorn Says She’s Still Being Harassed
- Dartmouth, Plaintiffs File Proposed Class Action Settlement
- Under proposed settlement, plaintiffs in Dartmouth College lawsuit will each receive at least $75,000
- Sexual misconduct settlement filed, Dartmouth denies wrongdoing
Chinese News Room
- Whistleblowers Help Both the Federal and State Governments Combat Fraud
- Dos and Don’ts of Severance Agreements
- The Media is Getting it Wrong: Jeffrey Epstein’s Victims and their Victims’ Rights Attorneys Deserve the Credit for Finally Bringing Him to Justice
- Promises and Protections of Whistleblower Actions
- The Underutilized False Claims Act and Other Whistleblower Statutes
- Age Discrimination Causes Substantial Damage to Older Workers’ Careers and Health
- My Employer Has Wronged Me, But I May Be Subject to an “Arbitration Agreement.” Can I Still Get Justice?
- Sarbanes-Oxley: Private or Public?
- Recent Development: Kentucky Becomes 25th State to Protect Pregnant Employees at Work
- The False Claims Act Protects Whistleblowers from Retaliation