The lawyers at Sanford Heisler Sharp, LLP regularly achieve newsworthy results. As a trusted source for print, broadcast and electronic media in the United States and abroad, we are available to provide information as background or on the record for reporters and editors on breaking and ongoing legal matters.
If you are a member of the media and are interested in speaking with a Sanford Heisler Sharp attorney for commentary or expert analysis, please contact Jamie Moss at email@example.com, (201) 493-1027 or (201) 788-0142.
Latest Press Releases
- Sanford Heisler Sharp Files $20 Million Gender Discrimination and Retaliation Suit on Behalf of the General Counsel and Executive Vice President of EXL Service Holdings, Inc. Against the Company and Its Senior Officers
- Qui Tam Relator Represented by Sanford Heisler Sharp Earns 19% of $545,000 Settlement Paid by Fortinet, Inc. for Violations of U.S. Trade Agreements Act
- Sanford Heisler Sharp Adds Paul Blankenstein as a Partner in Washington, D.C.
- Sanford Heisler Sharp Files $200+ Million Class and Collective Action Against Jones Day
- Fauquier County Joins the Fight Against the Opioid Industry: Lawsuit Alleges Defendants’ Illegal Practices Devastated Virginia County
- Five More Western Virginia Communities Join the Fight Against the Opioid Industry: Lawsuits Allege Defendants’ Illegal Practices Devastated Western Virginia Communities
- Sanford Heisler Sharp Promotes 10 Attorneys and Hires 9
- Sanford Heisler Sharp Celebrates Recent Outstanding Accomplishments
- Sanford Heisler Sharp Earns Top Marks in Benchmark Litigation’s Inaugural Ranking of Labor & Employment Firms & Lawyers
- Ed Chapin, Sanford Heisler Sharp’s California Managing Partner, Named Employment Trailblazer by the National Law Journal
- Yale Students File Class Action Lawsuit Against University Over Sexual Discrimination
- Why lawyers shouldn’t use pseudonyms to sue their law firms
- Jones Day Wants Gender Discrimination Plaintiffs To Reveal Themselves To The Public
- Jones Day Seeks To Unmask Jane Doe Attys In Sex Bias Suit
- Should Victims Of Sexual Harassment Be Allowed To Maintain Anonymity? Dartmouth College Says No.
- Drug makers, distributors sued by Louisa County
- Dartmouth says letting women use pseudonyms in sexual misconduct lawsuit is burdensome and confusing
- Dartmouth College requests 3 Jane Does be named in sexual assault lawsuit
- Dartmouth filing contests use of ‘Jane Doe’ pseudonyms in lawsuit
- Arlington government lawsuit on opioids back to state court
Chinese News Room
- Recent Development: Kentucky Becomes 25th State to Protect Pregnant Employees at Work
- The False Claims Act Protects Whistleblowers from Retaliation
- Kick-Backs Put Deutsche Bank in SEC’s Crosshairs
- Confronting Age Discrimination in America
- New Jersey Leads the Fight for Pay Equity
- The Women Fighting For Equal Pay In BigLaw Have a Message For Others on Equal Pay Day: You Are Not Alone.
- Recent Development: New York City Prohibits Discrimination Based on Hair
- Court Orders Government to Collect Data That May Shed Light on Pay Discrimination
- Sexual Harassment is a Form of Illegal Housing Discrimination
- Third Parties That Help Others Defraud the Government Are Subject to False Claims Act Liability Too