Class Action Lawyers
A class action lawsuit involves a large group of people who have suffered similar kinds of harm from their employers. Whether it’s female employees who have experienced discrimination from their supervisors or manual workers who didn’t receive overtime pay, this class of people join together to make sure their voices are heard.
At Sanford Heisler Sharp, LLP, our employment lawyers have spent decades fighting for the rights of employees across the country. We have built a reputation as one of the most successful employment law firms in America and we are ready to fight for your rights.
What is a Class Action?
Class actions are a type of lawsuit where one or several people sue on behalf of a group of people. Usually referred to as “the class,” these lawsuits generally include an issue that is common to all members of the class, such as gender discrimination.
To learn more about class actions, click here.
Employment Class Actions Successes
Some of the types of class action lawsuits that Sanford Heisler Sharp has handled include:
- A $250 million settlement for 7,000 female sales pharmaceutical representatives who were discriminated against by their employer
- A $99 million settlement on behalf of pharmaceutical representatives who were owed overtime pay
- A $28 million settlement on behalf of telephone company employees who were denied overtime pay
- A $19.5 million settlement on behalf female STEM workers who were discriminated against by their employer, a major tech firm
- A $11 million settlement on behalf of a group of utility customers who were victims of an illegal bait-and-switch scheme
- A $8.7 million settlement on behalf of African American restaurant customers who were discriminated against because of race
If you believe you have a class action lawsuit or want to learn more about class actions, contact the class action employment lawyers at Sanford Heisler Sharp, LLP, for an evaluation of your case.